Friday 25 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry christmas for all of you who are celbratin today, and god fortsättning to all my swedish friends.
Yesterday was calm, peaceful and relaxing, I tried to get som sleep since I was still feeling ill but I just couldnt settle.
I went to bed around midnight and watched some SATC and slept the whole night.
Today I feel better, but I am dfinately not 100% recovered. So it looks I will be spending today indoors with my book aswell.
Mum is cooking a lovely dinner for us and I have spotted all the goodies in the top cupboard....hopefully she wont be stingy but bring at least some of it out before the day is over....

I wont keep you any longer, I am sure you still have some presents to unwrap and some eggnog or mulled wine to drink.
Hope you enjoy todays song. Merry christmas everyone.



and in Swedish.............

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share