Sunday 20 December 2009

Another day...



..spent indoors.
Well most of it anyway. I had big hopes that a good nights sleep would have killed the germs and I would wake up refreshed and well today. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I still felt rough as a badgers bum when I woke up. My mum called and promised to come over with some cough syryp and paracetamol. She got on the bus, since neither her nor me have been able to persuade my dad that he should put winter tyres on the car, so the car is out of bounds. When she arrived you could be forgiven for thinking that she had bought the whole chemist. There was paracetamol, two different cough syryps, cough tablet to take at night,nose spray to unblock my nose, and also some tablets that helps to unblock all the snot, and last but not least an eye rinse for my sore itchy eyes. I better be feeling good tomorrow!

I went out for a very short walk after my mum left, but turned back after 10 mins when I ended up ankle deep in snow where I thought would be a pavement but was instead just snow that had been shovelled to the side (do you say shovelled? or ploughed?) I have to say all the men who are out working on the roads, shovelling snow, salting and gritting so that we can get around are doing a brilliant job. My friends husband was out working for thirty odd hours the other day. Are there female "ploughers"? Maybe I should look into it, I like driving... I dont function well without sleep though...

I feel a bit happier now when I have been out and got some fresh air. I can relax in front of the tv with the entertainment of the evening.
Only four days til christmas now, what song shal I play?
I hope I havent played this one before..I cant actually remember which songs I have played and which I havent.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share