Monday 2 March 2009

Early riser

Last night I had a really bad headache, so i was in bed, asleep by 9pm, which was wonderful.
I'm not a night person, i love going to bed early and getting a really good nights sleep.
My mum used to say that you get the best sleep before midnight, and that is definitely true when it comes to me.
I feel at my best if I go to sleep no later than 10.30pm and then waking up at my own pace around 8am.
Today I was however awake at 6am, which in a way is OK, I can stay in bed, write and watch TV and maybe have a little nap around 11am.

What is not OK is the fact that my house mates are also awake and occupying the kitchen.
And even though I'm an early riser and enjoy mornings, I don't enjoy talking to people that early on.

Today they are however being rather quiet, which is typical isn't it?
On the days when I am peacefully asleep and want to stay like that, then they are lively and waking me up, thundering up and down the stairs.
But today, when i just want them to leave and preferably with some noise so that I know that they have left, they are tip toeing like a bunch of mice.

So I will hibernate in my room until they leave for work in approx an hour.
Or maybe today they will decide to leave later?
And i will be stuck in my room for hours, starving hungry and thirsty.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share