Wednesday 18 March 2009

Today

Today has been a better day than the previous ones this week.
Unfortunately I didnt get my nails done because my girlie is sick, but it gave me another two extra hours in bed so I didnt complain too much.

I went shopping in hope to find a pair of trousers for Saturdays party and to my utter surprise and delerious happiness I found a pair!!
I also found some lovely jewlery, that I might only wear the once but that will be ok because it wasnt expensive.

Im getting nervous about saturday now...
What if only a handful of people turn up?
And I stand there with all the food and see the look on peoples faces..:
"Not so popular as she thought, is she?"

But at the end of the day the people that really matter will be there, to celebrate, drink and dance with me, all night long.
Or at least until midnight, when I might turn into a pumpkin because Ive had too much to drink.

I love this song at the moment, hopefully the DJ will play it on Saturday.



it sounds like the singer has got a Swedish accent, but aparently it's Billy Ray Cyrus son, Miley Cyrus brother...
I know Im an immature geeky teenager for even knowing that...

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share