Wednesday 18 March 2009

MigraineVirus

Ive had a few horrible days.
Started with the worst headache I have ever experienced, I really did think that my head would explode, and I almost wished it to, because then at least I wouldn't be able to feel it anymore.
My friend Shelley took pity on me and gave me some strong painkillers, and I slept for 18(!) hours.
I certainly felt better, but still very "spaced out" and "hazy".

When I then turned on my computer something pinged up and told me I have a virus and am recommended to buy "antivirus spyware" (or something like that)
Luckily i decided to get a second opinion so i went to a "Computer clinic" thinking i would leave it with them, hence why I parked in a loading bay..
Well silly lucky me, the man said that he would sort it there and then and so he did.
35 mins later I walked out of the shop happy that i no longer have a nasty virus on my laptop, but not so happy to realise that I have a parking ticket.
£70! But if I pay within 14 days it will be reduced to £35..
Lucky lucky silly stupid me.

On a happier note the preparations for my party has started.
Today I'm going to "Poppy's parlour" to get my nails done, on Friday I'm getting food and decorations, on Saturday me and Shelley are putting the decorations up before I have my hair done before my party starts at 7pm.
Hopefully i will not have another migraine or feel woozy from painkillers or anything else nasty, I just want to feel good, relaxed and happy.

This weeks movie tip is "What happens in Vegas"
I have watched 4 times in 3 days.
This is what I do, when I find a film that i really like I will watch it on a loop, when I hear a song I like I put it on repeat and listen to it for a few hours.
Anyway, "What happens in Vegas" has got everything I look for in a film
Cameron Diaz is funny (and someone once said that i look like her!! A bigger version, but still..)and Ashton Kutcher is HOT!
It has such a great "feel good factor" and after watching it you will have started believing in love again and hopefully an Ashton "look-a-like" will walk into your life tomorrow.
So I will leave you with a clip from the film and hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share