Sunday 29 March 2009

Last day at work

Today has been my last day at work.
I feel relieved that I can now concentrate 100% on packing, re-packing and sorting things out for my move.
Tomorrow I'm getting rid of the book case and the ottoman, the filing cabinet and possibly the TV.
On Tuesday I will move in with Shelley and her family and stay there until I fly home on the 18Th of April.

Yesterday was another celebration. Alexandra's birthday.
We had a few drinks before setting off down to the harbour and the bars and pubs.
It was a good night, but since the clocks went forward i didn't get into bed until 3am.

At 07.15am my alarm rang and I had to go to work for the last time in England.
It was a good shift, I cooked roast beef with trimmings which tasted very nice.
I'm spending the rest of the evening doing laundry, watching Desperate Housewives and listening to some relaxing, chilled out music.

This is Lionel Richie's new song, which makes me think of summer, sea and sun on a beach with a loved one.
Enjoy your evening, tomorrow I'm continuing my "Oscar speeches"

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share