Friday 20 March 2009

Preparation, preparation, preparation

After I finished work today i went straight to the shops and bought nibbles and decorations for tomorrow and since i didn't get my nails done on Wednesday I bought french nails to do myself.
I know that this is rather tacky and in a way cheap, but Ive done them a few times now so I'm quite good at applying them carefully so they look as real as possible, or at least like a nail technician has done them.

My plans were as follows:
1) Have shower, but not wash hair since I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow (she is my friend's sister but I need to protect her identity so wont mention names)
2) Have dinner (something I haven't had for a few days, so was looking forward to it)
3) Do nails
4) Relax and watch TV and charge my batteries for tomorrow.

It is now 9.30pm I have done nothing of the above, what I have done instead is chatting to my cousin on msn and Donna on facebook.
It's OK though, I love those girls so it doesn't matter that I now will be doing my nails at midnight and probably make myself look like trailer trash.

I'm still nervous about tomorrow night, I bumped into an old colleague whilst in the shop and I frantically talked at her (yes I literally just bombarded her with words without her asking..) about how nervous and scared I am about the party and the move.
She smiled sympathetically and said she would come if she could get a baby sitter.
Ive probably scared her now so she will be quite happy to stay at home with her children.

Anyway, my shower is waiting for me.
There wont be dinner, because the french people have occupied the kitchen and having a dinner party so I feel uncomfortable cooking.
Never mind, Ill get more drunk tomorrow the less I eat, and I'm planning to get drunk to the point where I tell everyone that I LUUURVE them and that they are my BESSHHTEST friends in the WHOLE world.

And then I will puke in a plant.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share