Tuesday 31 March 2009

Glassjar

At the moment I'm sitting in my bed, the duvet, pillows and sheets are in a big heap around me, my head is pounding and in my hand Ive got and old glass jar.
The label is almost completely ripped off but i can still see that it was raspberry jam from Budgens when it was first bought.
It has served as my piggy bank for these years Ive lived here.
I know that I asked sally if i could have it when I first moved in with them, and Ive still got it, 11 years later.
Not bad for a jar of glass...considering the amount of times Ive moved.
Is there anything else I still have from when I first came here?
Yes actually, my duvet.
But that will go in the bin soon, I will from now on only sleep under feather duvets.

So shall I take the jar with me to Sweden?
Has it brought me luck all these years?
No actually I have always struggled with money so I don't think its a "lucky jar"
Maybe I need to get rid of it as soon as possible, maybe it is the jar that has brought me misfortune with money?

Its empty now, so Ill just throw it.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share