Saturday 14 March 2009

Saturday shopping

I have spent the morning in the shops, which is most rare for me, I'm not a keen shopper and an hour is more than enough.
But today I have been out for nearly four hours (!) and am still calm.
I'm shopping for my outfit for my party next week (I cant believe how quick the time has gone!)
I wanted to get a top with my trademark plunging neck line, but was out of luck, apparently that is not the trend anymore (I thought "get them out" tops ALWAYS was in fashion, like the little black dress)
I found a top on the internet that Ive ordered with express delivery so it should arrive on Monday which will give me time to try it on and decide if its good or bad.
(If its bad i will need to take a day off work to go hunting for something else, simple as that)

But I also need shoes and bling bling.
I love jewelry, classic, timeless and exquisite pieces but also fake and fun things that you can afford to buy lots of, for partying.
I have looked at some things, but cant decide until I have my top and know if I like it or not.

That leaves me with the dilemma of shoes...
I love shoes, especially high heels, but at 6ft I cant wear them.
I'm sure there is someone out there shouting : "Yes you can!"
No I cant!
I cant walk in heels and with both my ankles fractured in the past, I look like a new born calf trying to walk...
Its not pretty...
I have to stick with flats or maximum 3 inches...that's life unfortunately.
Saw some lovely ones on the same website as my top and I SHOULD have ordered them, but I thought I would look in the shops first...
I'm an idiot I know...
Hopefully I will have the rest of my wages in my account by Monday and i can order them then.

Today I am going to another party.
Its at work for my favourite client, she will be 70 next week so we are having her party this afternoon.
I have bought her some tactile toys which she loves, I know we are not supposed to have "favourite" clients but she is the coolest rocking granny there ever was.

I am also "cat sitting" this week.
Need to feed my friends cats twice a day, which is no problem, as long as I don't forget... I have visions of me waking up at 3am and having to drive over there because I forgot...

After party and cat feeding duties I am looking forward to a dvd night.
I have pop corn, and 5(!) new dvds
(I really MUST stop buying dvds...the boxes will not fit in the car...)

Hope you all have a good Saturday

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share