Wednesday 25 March 2009

The future is close...

Ive just had a call from my dad, I spoke to my mum earlier on today and sobbed my heart out saying that no one can expect me to get rid of ALL my things I have here.
I have lived in England for 13 years and not all of them was bad, so I need to be allowed to bring some memories back to Sweden with me.

My mum talked to me with her most soothing "mummy voice" and said that of course no one is expecting me to throw away all my memories, and if there are boxes that doesn't fit in the car they will have to go back into storage until i come over next time.

Today I started de cluttering, and have done really well.
Four black bin liners are in the garden with rubbish and two in my car to take to a charity shop.
Tomorrow I'm getting some boxes to repack some things and on Monday I'm getting rid of bookcase and ottoman.
I feel that I have had a very productive day, minus my little breakdown on the phone to my mother at the start of the day..but she is fine

So back to the phone call from my dad.
He wanted to call and tell me that i have got a job AND a flat sorted in Sweden!!!
This is just another proof of how amazing my mum is!
I knew that I had a meeting scheduled with some people regarding a summer temp job, but they have just confirmed that it is definite.
Still over the summer with prospects for longer if I want to..

The flat is in the basement of a villa near my old college.
3500 sek/month inclusive!!!
That is really good, I feel over the moon!

And all this because my mother will just bombard people wherever she goes..
The flat is my new boss's girlfriends house apparently, and my mum used to work with him so he had no choice than to hire me!
I'm hoping that some of my mums "pushiness" will rub off on me once I'm back, so that I too can get people to do whatever I want them to do by just looking at them.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share