Saturday 7 March 2009

Saturday night (live?)

Its 01.21am and Ive come home after a night on the tiles, well that is what it was meant to be anyway.
I have washed my face, moisturised, read a bit in my book and got a muffin to eat when Ive finished writing.
So it wasn't a very late crazy night like the time when I came home covered in Red Bull and had money in my knickers...
I wont bore you with the details because it is nothing like it sounds...

I'm proud to say that I have avoided drunk calling or txting people, that used to be my thing (and a lot of other peoples "thing" I suppose) and you would wisely turn your phone off before going to sleep if you knew that I was out drinking... I must be growing up...finally!

But it might also be the fact that I'm not particularly drunk at the moment, not drunk at all come to think about it..
But I am getting old that is for sure, and here is why:

Whilst standing in the last pub/bar we went to, the music and light show started to make me feel sick, i am so tired at the moment and at one point i was sure i was having a seizure, but since i could still talk and walk I ruled that out.
But I knew that I had to get out of there. Quickly.

So walked to taxi but didnt even discuss having kebab, pizza or even chips!
We must be growing up..

Im really looking forward to tomorrow, it will be a chill out day with good dvds, books and a never ending supply of cold drinks.
I will let you know how it goes.

Have a great sunday all

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share