Wednesday 4 March 2009

MEN....

I have just come home from work and am curled up in bed waiting for inspiration to hit me like a brick in the face and transfer to my fingers and out onto the computer screen...
So far nothing...

I talked to my cousin in Canada and asked her to give me a subject to write about.
"Men" was her reply.
Well I suppose it is better than writing about what I had for lunch..(salad with caribean mango dressing, which was surprisingly spicy)
Or that I bought exfoliating gloves before coming home?

So I suppose men it is..
But what can I write that havent already been covered?
Men are weird, I will never understand them, and maybe I am not meant to?
Just as men will never understand women?

I do however think it is easier to understand a woman, men are just lazy and dont make enough effort...and Im sure men say the same thing about us..

I can see that this is going nowhere so Im off to use my new exfoliating gloves, put a deep conditioning on my hair and maybe even a face mask.
Then i will tuck myself up in bed again, put on my new pink fluffy bed socks which I also bought today and either watch one of the new dvds I bought (at the same time as the exfoliating gloves and the fluffy socks) or I will carry on with my Angel marathon.

There is no need to decide now, I can just see what I feel like after my shower.
The night is young and the world is my oyster, so I will take each minute as it come and dont feel pressurized into doing something I dont want to.

And that is enough philosophy for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world is your oyster and your going to bed?

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share