Wednesday 4 March 2009

What happened...??

OK, so I went to have my shower, I had all my pampering things lined up on the side of the bath for easy access and was really looking forward to this.
After I had lathered up my hair with shampoo I get a sharp hit on the head.
The shower curtain with half the pole has come down on me and I get half tangled in the curtain since I cant see much with shampoo running down my face.

So I try to rinse my face and get off the bubbles from my eyes, at the same time as someone run another tap, or put the washing machine on, or did whatever with water.
So I burn my face on the water, I then tried to turn the temperature down and the water, I'm sure, turn to the verge of freezing.
I try to get out of the shower as quick as I can (still with some shampoo in my eyes and my face is sore from the burning water)
Obviously I don't lift my leg high enough to get out of the bath in a hurry, (why would I? then this story wouldnt be so humiliating) but instead get caught and fall head first towards the floor.

I managed to soften the fall by putting my hands out but I caught the toilet seat and was not far off putting my face to the bottom of the toilet.

At this time my heart was racing and I actually thanked (God?) for not hurting my face.
I just laid on the floor for a while and calmed my breath (its OK, our cleaning lady has been here today) my head resting on the cold floor tiles, it was calming the stinging on my face a bit.
I decided that an evening of pampering was not to happen, so I'm back in my room and have just realised that I haven't rinsed my hair........it has half dried, and is sticky but the same time hard of half dried shampoo...
So i now have to brave the bathroom again just to rinse my hair..

I would just like to know: "What the hell happened?"

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share