Sunday 8 March 2009

Rainy Sunday by the sea

Ive got the window open and listening to the rain, it is so peaceful and calming.
It has been a lovely sunny day and around lunch time i took a stroll along the beach, something I haven't done for a long while.
I used to walk all the time, along the beach or in the town, with music on my Walkman I would walk for hours when I was feeling low and my spirits needed lifting.
I haven't got a Walkman anymore but am hoping that someone will buy me an ipod soon....

My lungs was aching a bit but I carried on in slow pace and allowed the sun to warm my face.
The sea was glistering and people were spending time on their boats, it looked nice but I didn't wish to be out there myself.
Ive never been a boat fan, I get sea sick too easily and I'm not 100% sure that there isn't some kind of sea monster down there...
One that is just waiting for me to go out on a boat so it can tip it over and drown me or eat me, then i have to spend ages in the tummy, like Jonah and the whale....
I can be without that so I'm staying put on dry land if no one minds?


By the time I came home the blues had almost vanished and I felt much better.
I would like to have the day off tomorrow as well, but since I only have another 3 weeks left to work, I figure I should just stick it out.
By the looks of things I will have at least the whole of April off which would be just wonderful.

I'm running myself a bath to relax a bit more and then have an early night, so I can be fresh tomorrows work.
I will keep the window open in the bathroom so to hear the rain whilst I'm in the bath, I'm hoping that it will take me to a higher level of relaxation

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share