Saturday 28 March 2009

My Oscar's speech

My dream for as long as I can remember has been to become an actress, and not any actress, a big movie star on the same level as Jennifer Aniston, Meryl Streep, Kate Windslet and my favourite Cameron Diaz.
I'm not there quite yet...but I do have my speech ready for when I win that Oscar (or golden globe or bafta)

Well a girl can dream can't I?

Anyway.. What I am going to do now for the next week or so, is write about the people that has made a difference in my life whilst Ive been in England.
I will write about them in the order they came into my life and I will write about one person each day, because they all deserve much attention to the details of how important they were and still are to me.

I hope you will enjoy it, I am certainly looking forward to writing it

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share