Saturday 7 February 2009

Why am I here?

As time is drawing closer to my move from England and back to Sweden I have found myself looking back on my time here.
People ask me why i moved here in the first place since sweden is such a beautiful country?
The answer to that is pure and simple: A man......
7 months previously I had returned home from a year working as an Au-pair in England with a heavy suitcase and an even heavier heart.
I met G.F in a London club, he was the best looking, handsome and generally gorgeous man I had ever met, and without a doubt, the best my fairly inexperienced lips had ever puckered up to.
I nearly missed the last bus home that night, my friends had wanted to go home hours ago but being true friends they just waited for my at the bus stop although not without some very grumpy faces and gruntling at me.
Somehow I didnt care, I just carried on smiling and looking dreamily out of the window.

So he is the reason why I came here with an even heavier suitcase and my big teddy bear on my arm that sunny day in April 1998.
Me and G.F didnt end up living happily ever after as my heart desired, but its ok, I met some other amazing men instead...
But that is a subject for another day

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share