Wednesday 18 February 2009

Time in darkness

Ive sat in my room with the lights off until just recently.
I just sat, and let the thoughts run free.
This can be both good and bad i suppose, however at this point in time maybe I should have tried to take control over them a bit more.
I was hoping that this exercise would give me more clarity, and not intensify the pain in my heart.

As i switched my computer on I was surprised and overwhelmingly touched by the messages my friends (and a few new people) had sent me.
It made my fairly hardened heart melt, because they made me feel truly loved and I once again felt very blessed for the fact that I have the best friends in the whole world.
They show me that actually, sometimes fairy tales come true, at least to the point that you can meet people who will be there with you, for you, until the end of time.
If it is to laugh with, talk to or cry on their shoulders, they are there.
Forever.

Maybe i will spend some more time in the dark tomorrow...
But for now I'm done.


No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share