Sunday 22 February 2009

Hop, Skip and a week

Strange how your life can take a complete turn in the matter of a week.
It took me less than a week to change my mind about going back to Sweden, then less than one more week to change back again....

I am upset, and i feel I have a right to be upset.
We had plans Friday night, I talked to him several times during the day and every time he reassured me that we were still on for the evening.
At 4pm he txt me (he couldn't even be man enough to call me) saying that he was too tired and just wanted a bath and go to bed..
At 4 o'clock in the afternoon????????
But he promised we would meet up tonight, he would treat me to dinner and we would have some quality time together.
We met up yesterday morning, when i was lucky enough to get 2 hrs whilst he got ready for work, and I had the privilege to scrub his back in the bath.
Whilst he was in the bath and i was sitting on the toilet (lid down..) he received a txt message which he asked me to read.
"How is sexy today? xxxx" it read..

He tried to say he didn't know who it was from but I know its from the girl who works next door to him.....and whom he met up with 2 weeks ago and they kissed.
I suppose I could be insulted by how stupid he thinks I am....but it does have its advantages.....

Before he went to work he again promised me that we would have the night together tonight.But when I spoke to him again this morning he said he had "forgotten" that he always have dinner with his mum on Sundays.
When I reminded him about his promise to me I got a gruntled "Well I forgot" reply back...
So I asked if he would still spend the night here with me but he said "He cant"

I have had enough of broken promises now.
And I realise that this is what the rest of my life will be like if i stay...
There will always be someone else whom I have to compete with for his attention...

So I have decided.
I'm going.
If he doesn't bother to contact me, well then I suppose he will have to read it here, or hear it from someone else.

I was prepared to give up everything for him, so that we could be together, but what is the point when he wont give up anything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He seems like a dick babe. Don't waste your time on that!

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share