Tuesday 24 February 2009

Me and my blog..

Some people might think that I am being too public with my relationship with Him, that I'm not giving Him a chance to defend himself. Well maybe...but at the end of the day this is my blog, I write about my life and what I'm going through right now.
I'm not mentioning any names, so it is only people who know me, who will even know His name. And I'm not forcing anyone to carry on reading if they dont want to.

I suppose I could make up a name for Him, like Mr Big or something, (no then his head would explode..ha ha) but when I stared writing I couldn't think of anything suitable so he was just He or Him so now He has to stay that way.

I have absolutely no intention to make myself look or seem to be an angel because I'm far from it.
I make mistakes, I take sometimes bad decisions and I say things that sometimes hurt or offend people, at the end of the day I am human..
My blog is first and foremost a release for myself, a way to avoid explosion.
I write the same way that I live my life, from my heart, with emotions and hopefully passion.
I'm not starting some sort of witch hunt on Him and I don't want to embarrass or humiliate Him by writing about Him (well...maybe just a tiny teensy bit..)
He was such a big part of my life and i still love Him, but sometimes things don't work out the way you hoped, wished and wanted, and sometimes you cant part on 100% good terms even if you want to.

I know he never had any intention to hurt me, but he still did, more than once, and yes I'm aware that I have to take that responsibility as well, because I let him hurt me, over and over again.
I read somewhere once "He is only breaking your heart because you are allowing him to", I think that is very true..

So no more.
I have promised myself that i will never get that hurt again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share