Wednesday 11 February 2009

Scary movie

I have a love/hate relationship with horror films, they affect me in the most ridiculous way to the point where I'm convinced that "the bad guy" is waiting for me to slice me, stab me or eat parts of me.
You would think that since these are my feelings towards them I would avoid the like the plague?
That is not the case unfortunately,I still have an almost perverted desire to watch them as long as I'm not on my own.Yesterday I watched "Black Christmas" which is about girls in a Kappa kappa delta house (or whatever it is called) at Christmas time. They are about to open their presents but have to open Billy's present first.
So who is Billy and why does he get a present in a house full of girls??
Billy was a boy who used to live in that very house, his mother didn't like hi and locked him in the attic, where he lived for years to come. (as they do...)This obviously affected poor Billy in a bad way and one day he managed to get out from the attic and he killed his whole family by suffocating them with a plastic bag and rip their eyes out to then eat them....(yes...he did..)

So where does the kappa kappa delta girls fit into this?
Well they obviously live in the same house as Billy did all those years ago, so now they are being picked off one by one....by being suffocated by a plastic bag and someone eats their eyes (you never get to see by whom) I didn't watch the end because it dawned on me that I would in fact be sleeping alone....

I have a rather vivid imagination so at 01.30 this morning I was still wide awake, my room was too warm but I didn't dare to open the window just in case some one would climb up a ladder and eat my eyes.
I'm sure more strange things has happened, somewhere ......



Where's Billy?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share