Saturday 7 February 2009

Revenge is sweet?

Unfortunately Im not one of these people who can just let things that upset and anger me just wash over me, say I am fabolous! and then just carry on with my life as if that thing never happened.
I see red, scream, shout and stomp my feet....
Then I start planning my revenge
I might not always carry out what I have planned, but just thinking about what I will do makes me feel so much better.
Im now planning again, and this time I think I will actually carry it all out....
For obvious reasons I cant give the details away here.
Yet.....
I was thinking, should I do it?
Will it make me feel better?
Or will i come across as the sad bitter bitch?
Thats why it has to be done carefully and at just the right time.....

I will keep you posted

1 comment:

Sarau76 said...

Jesus, you're scearing me! ;-)
Well, I don't really think anyone goes without thinking theese things from time to time. Of course we want revenge when we're hurt, but most of the time, just as you wrote, we don't follow through.
If you need revenge this time I support you as long as your plan is good and that noone is TO hurt by it. I'm really curious know!
Feel free to scream and punch at me some time if you need to.

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share