Wednesday 25 February 2009

Things you do in your sleep..

A lot of people can vote for me when I say that I have the most bizarre dreams you will ever hear about.
When me and Alexandra lived together she sometimes waited for me to wake up and amuse her with that nights dreams and together we analyzed what the dream could mean over fresh bread and tea.

HE can also confirm weird things Ive told him happened in my head during the nocturnal hours and that I have in the past talked in my sleep. About going on a cruise to Spain to mention one..

I managed to go back to sleep for a few hours this morning, only to have a dream about my flatmates.
I dreamt that they were using my washing powder and fabric conditioner, and in an attempt to rescue my sweet smelling cleaning equipment I tried to hide it.
In a secret cupboard in the kitchen (that isn't there in the real world)
Now this is the time when I wake up, and this time I have not only talked in my sleep (maybe I haven't, because nobody is here to tell me what happened) but I have walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and I am busy trying to put the fabric conditioner in the freezer..
I don't know how long Ive been there but my fingers were freezing cold and there were a small wet puddle on the floor.

I suppose this is something that could disturb and scare me, but I have had bizarre dreams since I was a child, so to me it is more bizarre not to dream at all.
I used sleep walk a lot when i was a child and my mum put a safety chain on our front door to ensure I wouldn't walk out and hurt myself.
So I might start sleepwalking or talk in my sleep a bit more at this point in time, they do say it can increase at times of stress and unsettleness.
I just have to make sure I wear my pyjamas when i go to sleep and not a washed out vest and pants...

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share