Monday 16 February 2009

Time for a Jumbo decision....

...is the headline on the cover of our local paper this week.
If the council says yes, there will be jumbo jets flying over this part of England from as early as May, but only with cargo..

The headline made my stomach flip over...because all of a sudden the decission I had made didnt seem so definite as it was 2 weeks ago.
Agains my friends advice i have been seeing him this week, and this weekend culminated in a romantic explosion.
On thursday night we talked on the phone and i asked him if he thouht we had given up too easily?
(I can hear how my friends are slapping their foreheads and screaming NOOOOOOO at their computers..)
It is now 12 months ago our problems became too big and we separated, and I feel that if we were not meant to be then by now we would be saying "I hate you and dont ever want to see you again" or "It was fun, take care, have a good life"
We shouldnt be pining for each other and feel that our right arm is about to be chopped off as the day for my depature is coming closer....

He told me that all he wanted was for us to be together, and he has never stopped loving me....that I am the 1.....

We both needed time to think about what we were about to do and gave each other some time and space but 2 days later I found myself outside his house, my heart was in my mouth and my legs were shaking.
At that point I knew: "It's not logic, it's love"
I took the steps 2 at a time and then I was in his arms again, sobbing and hugging him and kissing him and telling him I cant leave.
I want to stay here and be with him and be happy, even if we have to live in a one bedroomm flat without garden.

So yes, it is time for my jumbo decission....Do I break my parents hearts? Or do I break my own?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share