Tuesday 24 February 2009

Rise and shine Sunshine

I have woken up with a pounding head this morning and I feel more tired than when I went to bed last night. In a way I feel hungover...but unless I sleepwalked and drank the vodka in the kitchen during the night? Maybe one of my flatmates came into my room and poured vodka into my mouth whilst I was asleep??

Things are slowly getting worse with the flat mates, this morning Momo shouted for the others, at the top of his lungs:
"RISE AND SHINE SUNSHINE"
Thats not very nice is it?
So shal I declare war and slam the door when I leave for an early shift at 7am?
Not much point because they are normally awake by then anyway, and they are still awake when I get hoe just after 10 at night.
So I will be a good house mate and suffer in silence.

Today Im sending off my letters of resignation, so it is now final..
I hope some one will miss me here

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share