Wednesday 11 February 2009

My prayers answered....?

Driving home from work tonight I drove down by the beach, the moon was reflecting in the the sea which made it look very peaceful and magical.
I wished I had had my camera with me but then remembered that it I have lost it, or rather it was sold for drug money without my permission..
When I came home I had received a message from a friend which ended with a prayer. (below)
I don't know if it is just the prayer or the look of the sea tonight or a combination of both but i am feeling very relaxed and at peace with myself.
Hopefully i will be able to sleep tonight, without thought about things that cant be changed no matter how much I want them to and preferably without any eye-eating-maniacs trying to climb through my window.
I haven't looked under the bed yet, better do that first, just to make sure there are no maniacs (eye-eaters or not) lurking under there just waiting for me to fall asleep.
Enjoy the prayer

'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share