Tuesday 10 February 2009

A romour has proven to be true......

One of my favourite people on this planet is Micke who lives in Hollywood. We got to know each other in September of 1994 when he was doing work experience and I worked in the cafe of THE amateur theatre company in our town.
He was always dressed in black jeans and black roll neck jumper and I thought he looked like a poet. I decided that he must be around 22 years old (I was 18) and just what I needed at that time in my life.

We became firm friends even though not in THAT way for reasons I may or may not talk about another time. Neither was he 22 but 15 years old.
He went on to study in Australia and then worked in London and Stockholm for a while before he set his sight on Hollywood and moved there approx 15 months ago (i think)
He actually lives IN Hollywood, only the other day was I talking to him, he asked me to stay online, he would be back in 5Min's, just needed to get coffee (or whatever) from next door.
When he came back to me ha said "Ha ha, I just ran into Mr Big"
It took approx half a milli second for my brain to kick start into gear and yell at my laptop: "WHAT???? THE Mr Big????????????"
And apparently yes it was.....

With that we started our favourite conversation SATC!
He told me a few months back that he had heard rumours about a sequel to the movie would be made.
I thought about it and couldn't really figure out what it would be about...Carrie and Big got married, Charlotte has her wonderful family, Miranda and Steve sorted their problems and Samantha is having as much sex as she possibly can....
So what else could there be to write about?
But today I read (and i cant even remember WHERE I read it) that its TRUE!!

Michael Patrick King is apparently so busy with his "sex lives" he wont even be attending the Oscars this year!!
I am vastly excited to once again get to curl up in a cinema to watch 4 of my favourite ladies on the silver screen.
I just hope nobody will have to go through the kind of heart break Carrie did in the first film, i don't think my poor bleeding heart could handle it one more time.



YESSSSSSSS Its TRUE!!!!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share