Tuesday 17 February 2009

Who needs enemies...?

Everything is very quiet around me...
My phone doesn't beep, letting me know I have a text, neither is it ringing and my email inbox is empty..
I don't really mind, I'm surprised at how peaceful I feel, but at the same time sad.
I thought that the people I call my friends were just that, Friends.
But I suppose its true what they say, it's in the hard times that you will find out who your true friends are.

Thankfully we live in a free world and we are entitled to our own opinions, but does that mean that we have the right to judge those who don't share our opinions?
Does that give us the right to shut our friends out when they need us the most, because they might choose to live their life in a way I wouldn't do myself?
Do you tell a friend that I wont listen to you anymore, you are too annoying?

Or do you just accept that we are different?
That we choose to live different lives?
And its not down to me to decide how you should live your life, because that way it suits me better?

But at least I will know, when this is over, who are my true friends, who wont turn their backs to me if I choose to do something that is different to their own choices or when my opinion is different to theirs.

And those who are left, will know when to tell me their way of thinking and when to say:
"Talk to me, tell me everything" and then just listen, because as only my true friends know.....:

After a while I will get tired of my own voice and stop talking, and i will have solved my own problem

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share