Saturday 7 February 2009

The velvet hour....

Its now 02:45 am and Im still awake...my friend calls this time of night "The velvet hour", Im not 100% sure of what she means by it but I think it sounds so poetic and romantic.
Like this is the time when you will have sleepy whispering conversations with your loved one, who is warm and gorgeous next to you.
Or if you have ever seen "The Exorcist of Emily Rose" you know that in about 15 mins the devil and other demons will take posession of your mind, body and soul and slowly destroy you.
I have only seen parts of the film i.e the parts where the priest is in court trying to explain what Emily has been posessed by.
The parts where she actually is posessed I spent behind a cussion. Terrified.

But back to my velvet hour..
I have no loved one to whisper sweet nothings to next to me.
Instead I have a family sized dairy Milk Bubbles, a litre carton of orange and mango juice and watching Sex And The City.
If I turned the sound down I might hear the silence of the house and hopefully I wont get posessed by any kind of demons

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share