Sunday 8 February 2009

Butterflies....

Ive just come home from visiting a dear friend, we ate some pasta and then went for a drive around the area that used to be an island and where we live.
We drove past a young couple wrapped around each other in a tight embrace, Im not sure if my friend noticed them but it took me back to a similar night 3 years 2 months and 8 days ago...
I recieved a txt and a challenge to meet him on the beach.
My hands and legs were shaking and the butterflies in my belly was doing the jig, but i was wearing the biggest smile you could imagine.
We ended up sitting in a dark carpark talking for four hours listening to a silly song about a womans "humps".
It was a magic night and I thanked my lucky star for this gorgous hunk of a man that was in my little bubble with me.
And then he kissed me....I still remember the tingly feeling, I remember thinking that had I not already been sitting down my legs would have given way. And then the butterflies in my belly slowed down to a seducive "bumb 'n grind"....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share