Friday 20 February 2009

When you realise...

Once again I sit in darkness, trying to see clear, but it hurts so much.
When you realise that he doesnt love you as you love him, and even though you try so hard, it becomes clear that you wont get the happy ending.

When it is more important for him to have a dog, than to have me...
When somehow it is me who looks the bad guy, by not compromising on this since he in the past compromised on a lampshade...
What about the fact that I really dont want to have a dog?
That Im not intrested in "potty train" a dog or have my furniture chopped into firewood?

My heart is once again breaking when I wonder how this is going to work?
When its very obvious to me that if i dont want a dog, then he doesnt want me..
Or at least he is not doing anything to show me different and reassure me that is not the case.

So what do I do?
Accept that i will never be first priority for him?
And live in the back ground?
Or..?
When hell freezes over I wish he would send this song to me..and mean it...LOL

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share