Wednesday 25 February 2009

Ultimate chill out day

Today have been very relaxed, Ive been in bed most of the day and had an "Angel marathon".
You see once I start, I cant just stop..I will watch it every free minute I have until I have watched the whole box set (told you I was a TV whore...)
I have a friend who is petrified of vampires, and believes that she will be killed by a vampire one day.

I cant say that I believe that myself but I like the stories about vampires in love, totally obsessed with each other, sometimes violently fighting, but at the same time unable to live without each other.

Not sure if i really would like to live forever, can you imagine having to pay bills forever?
And if you miss a payment you will be chased forever, unless you eat the bailiffs that is..haha

But back to my chill out day, I think I needed it, Im working a 15 hour shift tomorrow so needed to just have a day with lots of doing absolutely nothing.
Im thinking that I will be exhausted by this time tomorrow.
So Im now going back to that, doing absolutely nothing.

New series of Desperate Housewives is starting NOW

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share