Monday 9 February 2009

I dream of teeth

It seems that I am now suffering with mild insomnia. Looking at the time and it is showing 05.14..a time when the last thing I want to do is to be awake.
But something in my subconsious obviously decided that it was time to wake me from my deep slumber, and urge me to switch on my laptop.
I remember dreaming that I lost my teeth again, this is a dream that has occured many of times in the past so i look it up in my dream dictionary and this is what it says: Teeth are a traditional sympol of aggression and appetite. Dreaming of dental problem or of loosing your teeth are very common, and signifies fear of impotence and reduced authority
Well I suppose I can go along with the anger bit, Im not at my calmest, most peaceful or tranquil state of mind at present.
But still, I will try to get another hours sleep before I go to work to do a 15 hrs shift today. Typical.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share