Friday 6 February 2009

Its official......

Ok, so I took the decission to make my blog a bit more public by putting the link for each entry on facebook.
It has taken me 3 days and several emails to helpful and vastly computer savvy friends on "how to get the link into the status square"
Jeez, I didnt realise you needed a degree.....
But here it is!
Hopefully there will be more.....hopefully I will get a bit more savvy myself....

It is obviously putting some pressure on me to actually write it, preferably every day.....
And by doing this I will hopefully further develop my vocabulary and who knows maybe I will become computer litterate.
The next step is to learn how to put pictures on here, but before i do that i will need to learn how to download the photos to my laptop.
As you can see i have a long way to go..
I better start now....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share